Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome everyone! This forum is fairly new and we're still in the process of tweaking. It was inspired by ATTBF investors looking for an alternative to discussing the company on I-Hub. However, if there's another marijuana stock that new members would like me to create an additional board for, please let me know. I'm open to expanding this if the demand exists.
- GK (420StockTalk)

ATTBF---Thoughts of HC

The interesting thing with the stock is that it is diversified. As such ATTBF has other industry avenues too. This means HC can/should take there time approving candidates that are qualified,  they can not just approve everyone at once either, it has been a slow process, eventually they should progress once their process gets better.  I think it is a more complicated process than every one thinks.
All in my opinion of course.
~Shark

Comments

• I agree completely, they want to make sure only the most legitimate are approved. Love the new board.
  • Health canada articles are what brought me to find attbf last year so I kept hoping to see news of a license every day. Do you think this is why it's fallen so sharply and more than other stocks???

I want to see a license but if abattis never gets it is this really the end of the world for them?? 
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 17
    Abattis was part of the same craze in 2014 as any other stock that was associated with marijuana. Too many investors became obsessed with MMPR news.

All bets were on these companies quickly receiving their license to grow and selling medical marijuana by the truckload for profit within a couple years.

That's a very short sighted reason to invest in Abattis Bio.  The reason most investors panicked and we saw this price under a dime last week is because they didn't even think through what they were investing in.

You'd watch people say they were investing in Abattis because the company was so well diversified and then this year they started grumbling and saying the company had no hope because it wasn't going to receive the license to grow anytime soon.

How does that make any sense?  :(|)

I want to see an MMPR like everyone else, because I like to make money.  It would probably cause a nice price move north.  That's not the main reason I invested in the company though and I hope more of its investors give this topic a rest.
  • Maxwell ---

I've witnessed quite a few investor reactions like the one you just described, and I agree with you for the most part.  It's contradictory to justify an ATTBF investment because of diversified subsidiaries and then predict ATTBF's doom, solely because they may not receive their MMPR as soon as we anticipated.  I believe many former ATTBF investors that freaked and dumped were just jumping on a bandwagon and not even understanding what they were involved in.
    - GK @ 420 Stock Talk
    Have questions about the forum?  Please PM me or contact me at [email protected]
    Forum Rules | Using Your Account | Site Disclaimer
  • Great to see this board up and running..looking forward to discussions without all the same negative posters we see on Ihub everyday...thanks
  • Davnet01 ---

Cutting out the incessant negativity is what this place is all about. :)>-
    - GK @ 420 Stock Talk
    Have questions about the forum?  Please PM me or contact me at [email protected]
    Forum Rules | Using Your Account | Site Disclaimer