Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome everyone! This forum is fairly new and we're still in the process of tweaking. It was inspired by ATTBF investors looking for an alternative to discussing the company on I-Hub. However, if there's another marijuana stock that new members would like me to create an additional board for, please let me know. I'm open to expanding this if the demand exists.
- GK (420StockTalk)

Heed the chief on twitter WTF?

edited February 2015 in ATTBF - Abattis Bioceuticals Corp Posts: 17
I saw this on twitter over the weekend

Who the hell is going to spell out all their future marketing plans for everyone to see?  Why not give the competition a rifle and paint a target on your chest and then draw closer for an easy shot while you’re at it?

Craving information is one thing.  But expecting a live response to this is just bullheaded stupidity.

Comments

• LOL!!! The chief is a troll. Most his tweets are pumping mcig and he even said this on page!!

My tweets are for entertainment purposes only.

• MCIG was just the flavor of the week and before that it was Organigram. Chief is actually all over the place.
  • I don't think Heed The Chief is a "troll" per se.  By the sound of it, he's grown impatient and just wants some specific answers.  I think we can all appreciate that.

I do agree, Maxwell, that discussion of an innovative company's marketing plan is going to come with some pretty strict limitations.  This is especially true if it's posted out in the open for anyone to read.
    - GK @ 420 Stock Talk
    Have questions about the forum?  Please PM me or contact me at [email protected]
    Forum Rules | Using Your Account | Site Disclaimer
  • No not calling him a troll. Just very unrealistic.