Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome everyone! This forum is fairly new and we're still in the process of tweaking. It was inspired by ATTBF investors looking for an alternative to discussing the company on I-Hub. However, if there's another marijuana stock that new members would like me to create an additional board for, please let me know. I'm open to expanding this if the demand exists.
- GK (420StockTalk)

Abattis Announces New Corporate Communications Appointment (PR)

Lack of communication has been one of the primary complaints among ATTBF investors.  This should bring a few sighs of relief.  :)

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/abattis-announces-corporate-communications-appointment-133000934.html

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Feb 4, 2015) - Abattis Bioceuticals Corp. (the "Company" or "Abattis") (ATTBF)(CSE:ATT), a specialty biotechnology company with capabilities through its wholly-owned subsidiaries of cultivating, licensing and marketing proprietary ingredients, bio-similar compounds, patented equipment and consulting services to medicinal markets in North America, would like to announce the resignation of Saf Dhillon and welcome Michael Bessler as corporate communications consultant for the Company.

Mr. Bessler has over eleven years of experience as an active investor in micro cap companies and has a Bachelors of Science in Entrepreneurship and Emerging Enterprises from Syracuse University. He is currently pursuing an MBA and has worked in numerous Fortune 500 Companies in the areas of finance, operations, distribution, logistics, and sales. He has owned several businesses over the last decade and brings a unique insight to the table.

Abattis CEO William "Bill" Fleming commented, "We are pleased to welcome Michael to the Abattis team as he will play an integral role in enabling effective two-way communication between the company, the financial community, and shareholders."
- GK @ 420 Stock Talk
Have questions about the forum?  Please PM me or contact me at [email protected]
Forum Rules | Using Your Account | Site Disclaimer

Comments