Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome everyone! This forum is fairly new and we're still in the process of tweaking. It was inspired by ATTBF investors looking for an alternative to discussing the company on I-Hub. However, if there's another marijuana stock that new members would like me to create an additional board for, please let me know. I'm open to expanding this if the demand exists.
- GK (420StockTalk)

Lots of news. Thanks Abattis.

This is what I've been looking forward to seeing from Abattis.  News brings excitement.  Maybe they finally get it.

I'm ripping this from shark attack on the hub.  Look at what they've done in just 2 days

Comments

• Great point, excellent find, and I'm sure Shark won't mind that you re-posted this information.  :)>-
    - GK @ 420 Stock Talk
    Have questions about the forum?  Please PM me or contact me at [email protected]
    Forum Rules | Using Your Account | Site Disclaimer
  • Could be wrong...I sense we're in the middle of a string of updates that was planned a long time ago...Too many changes are being reported in just 36 hours.  Ask yourself...are they building up to something bigger?

Love this new forum idea by the way...thank you.
  • What were building up to is .25 by the end of Feb and then $1 by 2015!!!
  • By building up to something...I mean some huge announcement that will send this stock into the skies. Something is brewing...they cleaned house and fortified themselves with financing...Just hope it's good for us.  I'd hate to see Mike allow his shareholders to be washed away by dilution from dutchess...
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 17
    Any dilution would be gradual and probably over the full span of the 3 years.

It's not going to all come us like a strong punch to the gut.

Flooding the equity with the share price as low as it is and at a time when investors are starting to renew their faith would be a horrible decision.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 9
    I agree with what you said...but what if were looking at 100s' of millions of shares by 3 years. As the company becomes more valuable...the stock we already have loses value at the same time. 
  • Yes that's the risk we all take. But Mike is still on board and as far as I'm concerned he's done a great job of avoiding financing deals that crush investors with dilution.

I know he's no longer the CEO but I don't see him staying on with an active role if he knew his company was about to be swallowed up by Dutchess. I'm of the opinion that he did back down because he was more interested in developing the products and not dealing with other day to day chaos.