Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome everyone! This forum is fairly new and we're still in the process of tweaking. It was inspired by ATTBF investors looking for an alternative to discussing the company on I-Hub. However, if there's another marijuana stock that new members would like me to create an additional board for, please let me know. I'm open to expanding this if the demand exists.
- GK (420StockTalk)

PR Review of 2014 - Interest?

I've been reviewing all the Abattis press releases from 2014, which is something I actually intended to do before the end of last month (January). :\">

ATTBF investors witnessed a lot of acquisitions and new financing opportunities the during past year, and keeping track of the numbers and ownership details can be a pretty exhausting endeavor.  I had an idea that might help me and many others out -- A list or timeline of the important releases over 2014.

I already plan to create my own list, but so far, it's more like chicken scratch rather than a presentation designed to be easily read by others.  If anyone would be interested in a cleanly formatted list or timeline of these events, please let me know.
- GK @ 420 Stock Talk
Have questions about the forum?  Please PM me or contact me at [email protected]
Forum Rules | Using Your Account | Site Disclaimer

Comments