Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome everyone! This forum is fairly new and we're still in the process of tweaking. It was inspired by ATTBF investors looking for an alternative to discussing the company on I-Hub. However, if there's another marijuana stock that new members would like me to create an additional board for, please let me know. I'm open to expanding this if the demand exists.
- GK (420StockTalk)

Red Tape Sneakers

Purple Tape Sneakers

An excessive amount of pink might be very overpowering, but however touches of pink can give a house a welcoming and warm feeling. Sure, I had seen black and white, brown and white, crimson and white, blue merle and even a spotted one, however gold? This market exhibited positive development rate even during the recession years which signifies large growth potential of this market in upcoming years. It was spherical this timeframe within the yr 2000, that Sega took a shot on the sport console market with the introduction of the Sega Genesis console. It took a couple of weeks for the idea to take hold and so I determined to do it! I used a management development program that lasted about 16 weeks with meetings of two hours every for 12 conferences. I might pay for a Costco Keurig in less than 2 weeks if we stopped going to Starbucks.