Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome everyone! This forum is fairly new and we're still in the process of tweaking. It was inspired by ATTBF investors looking for an alternative to discussing the company on I-Hub. However, if there's another marijuana stock that new members would like me to create an additional board for, please let me know. I'm open to expanding this if the demand exists.
- GK (420StockTalk)

Lots of green!!! GO ATTBF

Where do you think this is hading guys???

People are really buying this up!  Could we go back to .25 soon??

Comments

• edited February 2015 Posts: 9
    This fast reversal was unexpected...even then I thought we'd see a lot more profit takers.  There is still a lot of interest in attbf...that's all I can say for sure.
  • I know non one can say for sure but does anyone have any guesses???
  • KLDmariner ---

I'm not going to wager a guess towards any specific price, but I can pull up and share some charts later. We've made a lot of headway this week, and I'm more than satisfied. However, many resistance lines still stand in the way of reaching a quarter.
    - GK @ 420 Stock Talk
    Have questions about the forum?  Please PM me or contact me at [email protected]
    Forum Rules | Using Your Account | Site Disclaimer
  • KLD what can I say? I love your spirit and excitement here but let's see a move past 20 cents first. At some point if you hold on you'll see 25. Yes I really do believe that.

We do need to put this into perspective with recent events. 25 next week would be a tripler from last week and those seem like mighty high expectations. When the move past 20 unfolds it's time to eye 25.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 17
    You know what let's have fun. It's now the weekend after all. Since you asked I'll just throw out a guess. We close at 18.5 next Friday. <:-P
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 13
    We opened at .18 today!!! This could so easily close over .20 by Friday!
  • After a full week of green, yes, it's exciting to see ATTBF holding 0.17 today with over 500K volume.
    - GK @ 420 Stock Talk
    Have questions about the forum?  Please PM me or contact me at [email protected]
  • Got in at .14, wishing now I had bought more. The green doesn't stop
  • You might have your chance to buy more at 14. It bothers me a little that we haven't seen a small pullback and IMO we'll see 14 again before we see 25.
  • For the records, as much as I'd love to see it, I don't expect a straight shot to 0.25 either.
    - GK @ 420 Stock Talk