Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome everyone! This forum is fairly new and we're still in the process of tweaking. It was inspired by ATTBF investors looking for an alternative to discussing the company on I-Hub. However, if there's another marijuana stock that new members would like me to create an additional board for, please let me know. I'm open to expanding this if the demand exists.
- GK (420StockTalk)

How to Turn out to be a Human Lie Detector

Everybody lies. It's really a universal human characteristic. You may be an excellent person who'll tell a lie not to hurt your friend's feelings, to a cheating spouse, to spies and superheroes, we lie. But most of us wish no one would misinform us. You're here because you're one particular those who hate being lied to and wish to learn how to be a human lie detector.

As outlined by Webster's Dictionary, a lie is a false statement constructed with deliberate intent to deceive. People lie for numerous reasons, sometimes with nefarious intentions and also other times with wholesome intentions. It can be to maintain a secret, to shield someone from harm, to protect someone's self-esteem from getting hurt, to stop punishment, to lead someone astray, to wreck someone, etc.

All lies aren't the same, there are different types of lies. Here are a few:

Omission- Half truths, when one tells the truth but abandon small print
Bluff- Pretending to get you aren't have something. Poker players make this happen to confuse other players
Exaggeration- Stretching the truth.
Perjury- Lying under oath or affirmation within a court. A serious felony
White lie- Minor lie that offers comfort to the recipient. If you intent to living among other individuals within a society, you'll need to commit this lie often times.
Bold-Face- an understandable and unbelievable lie
Fabrication- giving a statement as true despite unsure whether or not it certainly is true.
Noble lie- told once the overall benefit of developing a lie is bigger on a grander scale than knowing the truth (e.g. Ozymandias' plan at the conclusion of Watchmen).
And also the list proceeds. These are some signals liars give off when lying. Recognize these signals plus you've got a high probability of spotting a liar.

Avoid answering your question by deflecting it with a truth. E.g. Q."Did you take my hot dog?" A."I hate sausages, why would I take yours."
Stiff body movements and gestures. Kept all-around body
Over average sweating. (You may also have an indication of nervousness from shyness/diffidence)
A lot of information. Telling excessive may be a desperate try and help you to believe them.
Unusual eye movement. This does not imply avoid eye-to-eye contact. Truthful people also avoid eye-to-eye contact every so often. Right handed people usually check out the left when coming up with wrong and reverse with left-handed people.
Verbal and facial expressions are mismatched.
Liars usually embark on the defensive when asked a question. They want to convince you of these "honesty".
Liars might close this article or put a physical object between you when asked something
Lies come either rapidly (as they were already thinking about the "answer" before you asked) or very slowly (because they are having a quick mental review and picking out the lie)
Liars usually make use of exact keywords inside the answer (e.g. Q."Did you are sleeping with my man" A."No, Some sleep with your man.")
Speaking monotone
Using no pronouns or contractions
Avoiding direct answers (like politicians)
Joking around with all the at the mercy of lower the stress
Their responses are often emotionally vapid, don't resonate emotionally because liars are always trying to convince you using logic and reason, not emotion.

For more info about Project Tuber web page: click here.