Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome everyone! This forum is fairly new and we're still in the process of tweaking. It was inspired by ATTBF investors looking for an alternative to discussing the company on I-Hub. However, if there's another marijuana stock that new members would like me to create an additional board for, please let me know. I'm open to expanding this if the demand exists.
- GK (420StockTalk)

What a drop!!

To go from .18 to .13 like that!!  Is there some bad news out thi morning I didn't see???

Comments

• edited February 2015 Posts: 39
    The only Abattis news I was able to find from this morning is Dr. Luc Duchesne's mention on investorintel.com (ProEdge Media Corp):

http://www.420stocktalk.com/forum/discussion/26/investorintel-com-abattis-positions-strong-in-medical-and-cannabis-value-chain-with-25m-financing

ATTBF rose from 0.07-0.08 very quickly, and after 6 days of 10+% gains, you need to anticipate a pullback and some profit taking at some point.  Some investors that purchased the stock below a dime are probably holding on for the long haul, but others were in search of a quick, profitable trade.  Depending on their entry point, 50-100% ROI in one week's time is hard for any swing trader to pass up.

Don't be too surprised to see this close in the red today.  It does not spell disaster by any means.  In fact, it should have been expected.
    - GK @ 420 Stock Talk
    Have questions about the forum?  Please PM me or contact me at [email protected]
    Forum Rules | Using Your Account | Site Disclaimer
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 17
    Kld you didn't actually expect to shoot up green forever did you? I'm surprised this didn't already happen last friday because it was a killer 1 week gainer. Bad news has nothing to do with this.