Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome everyone! This forum is fairly new and we're still in the process of tweaking. It was inspired by ATTBF investors looking for an alternative to discussing the company on I-Hub. However, if there's another marijuana stock that new members would like me to create an additional board for, please let me know. I'm open to expanding this if the demand exists.
- GK (420StockTalk)

Building for the Marijuana Industry of Today and Tomorrow: An Interview with Abattis Bioceuticals

I know some investors will always share the same, 1st priority question when it comes to Abattis' future profitability: "When will they receive an MMPR?"

This equities.com interview published today gives you the opportunity to investigate another angle.  Brazos Minshew, President of BioCell, discusses the potential for upcoming products and ongoing cannabinoid research.

http://www.equities.com/spotlight/spotlight-companies/building-marijuana-industry-today-tomorrow-interview-abattis-bioceuticals
- GK @ 420 Stock Talk
Have questions about the forum?  Please PM me or contact me at [email protected]
Forum Rules | Using Your Account | Site Disclaimer