Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome everyone! This forum is fairly new and we're still in the process of tweaking. It was inspired by ATTBF investors looking for an alternative to discussing the company on I-Hub. However, if there's another marijuana stock that new members would like me to create an additional board for, please let me know. I'm open to expanding this if the demand exists.
- GK (420StockTalk)

FORUM RULES -- Please read before posting

edited February 2015 in Rules, Guides & Announcements Posts: 39
FORUM RULES

The primary goal of these rules and guidelines is to promote healthy, beneficial discussion for all viewers and contributors.  These rules are designed to be as simple to understand and as easy to follow as possible.  However, if you come across a special situation or want to clarify anything, it’s better to be safe than sorry -- please contact an administrator.

1. PM (personal message) system
Do NOT use the forum’s PM system to spam users.  Those who could be found guilty of this typically already know who they are (or what they might be planning).  But, just as a clear warning, if you start sending out multiple PM’s to forum members with unsolicited offers for products, services etc, expect to be banned immediately.

2. Signatures
You’re absolutely welcome to create a profile signature, but please keep the length and content reasonable.  1-2 lines, no increased font size, and 3 links/urls maximum.

3. Self-Promotion
Do not start a new discussion with the sole purpose of promoting something.  This is considered SPAM, and such actions can erode the quality of a forum very quickly.  However, please feel free to talk about yourself (including your own company or personal site) during open discussions where it may be helpful to members.

4. Trolling
You have the right to express your opinion and disagree with other contributors on discussion boards.  However, there is a considerable difference between individuals that offer dissenting opinions and those that are disrespectful and bring a consistent negative attitude to the forum.  We won’t tolerate users that are constantly trying to push people’s buttons and create senseless rage and irritation.  Go get your troll “fix” elsewhere.

5. Language
This isn't a church, and we understand you may wish to express your frustration or discouragement in the forum from time to time.  In the process, however, please refrain from excessive vulgarity and name-calling (or any other form of badgering) fellow contributors.

Take note that the intention here is not to provide an overbearing list of ridiculous rules that are enforced with a draconian management style.  Many popular forums today actually stifle community interaction with too much red tape and trigger happy moderation, and we’d like to prevent that.

Simply do your best to follow these, and we shouldn’t have any problems and you should enjoy your time here.  Thank you!

- GK
- GK @ 420 Stock Talk
Have questions about the forum?  Please PM me or contact me at [email protected]
Forum Rules | Using Your Account | Site Disclaimer
This discussion has been closed.