Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome everyone! This forum is fairly new and we're still in the process of tweaking. It was inspired by ATTBF investors looking for an alternative to discussing the company on I-Hub. However, if there's another marijuana stock that new members would like me to create an additional board for, please let me know. I'm open to expanding this if the demand exists.
- GK (420StockTalk)

Learning Basic Functions of Your Forum Account in 3 Minutes

edited February 2015 in Rules, Guides & Announcements Posts: 39
First and foremost, if you’re brand new, welcome to the 420 Stock Talk forums!

This is designed to be a quick 2-3 minute guide to become familiar with the user functions available to this forum.

Towards the top left of the forum, you’ll notice your user ID name, along with your user “dock.”  This includes a few icons with different options, which I’ll briefly cover:

Globe:  View forum notifications associated with your specific account.

Envelope:  The PM (personal message) system can be used to send private messages to other forum members.

Star:  A list of discussions that you’ve bookmarked as a favorite or noteworthy thread.  You can bookmark a discussion by clicking the small star icon present in the very upper right corner of any open thread.

Cog:  Edit your profile or sign out.  You may want to take some time to review the “Edit profile” options, as you can change your account details and add a thumbnail (picture) that will represent your account and make it easier for other members to recognize you in the future.  Otherwise, the forum will generate a random emoticon image for your profile until you upload your own image.

Below this you’ll see another important, wide tab marked “New Discussion.”  The purpose of this is rather intuitive, but just take note that if you select this tab from the forum’s home page, you will need to specify the appropriate “category” when submitting the new discussion.  Please check to make sure it’s placed in a proper (and relevant) section.

And that’s about it!

Keep in mind that this outlay has been designed to be light and easy to learn/use.  It’s not heavy on the extra bells and whistles, but if there’s something you’d like to see added, notify an administrator and we’ll see what we can do. :)
- GK @ 420 Stock Talk
Have questions about the forum?  Please PM me or contact me at [email protected]
Forum Rules | Using Your Account | Site Disclaimer

Comments

Hi, I'm new to this world of stocks and shares but that's why I'm here to learn and share my experiences with you guys. Looking forward to meeting and sharing with you.