Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome everyone! This forum is fairly new and we're still in the process of tweaking. It was inspired by ATTBF investors looking for an alternative to discussing the company on I-Hub. However, if there's another marijuana stock that new members would like me to create an additional board for, please let me know. I'm open to expanding this if the demand exists.
- GK (420StockTalk)

Dr. David Soskin developed Open Source Psychiatry as to be a resource for patients, clinicians, and

David Soskin received his BA and MD from Harvard University, and completed residency at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) and McLean Hospital Psychiatric Residency Program before joining the MGH Department of Psychiatry. He served on faculty at Harvard Medical School and as a Principle Investigator at MGH's Depression and Clinical Research Program. He or she is typically the Medical Director to the Behavioral Health Department in Monterey County. His collection of essays entitled, “How to learn the Medical Literature” was published in 2017.

If you looking for more information about patient education, visit our website.